2012 - June 19: 'Legal Approximation and Application of EU Law in the Eastern Neighbourhood of the EU'
Ghent University, in cooperation with CLEER, organised a one-day conference devoted to 'Legal Approximation and Application of EU Law in the Eastern Neighbourhood of the European Union: Towards a Common Regulatory Space?'
The conference was held at the Convention Centre ‘Het Pand’, Onderbergen 1, Ghent (Belgium) on Tuesday 19 June 2012.
Speakers included Prof. Peter van Elsuwege, Prof. Marc Maresceau, Prof. Roman Petrov, Prof. Christophe Hillion, Dr. Adam Lazowski, Dr. Gaga Gabrichidze, Dr. Paul Kalinichenko, Prof. Dimitry Kochenov and Prof. Steven Blockmans.
The programme can be found here
- General information past events
- 2013 - May 16: CLEER Presidency lectures series "the Cyprus Presidency of the Council of the EU"
- 2013 - April 19: ‘EU environmental norms and third countries: the EU as a global role model?’
- 2013 - February 22: “The External Dimension of EU Counter-terrorism Policy”
- November 29, Experiences of the Danish Presidency of the Council of the EU in the conduct of EU external relations
- 2012, November 9, "Linking trade and non-commercial interests: the EU as a global role model?"
- 2012, 21-22 June, joint EUI-CLEER Conference 'Trade liberalisation and standardisation: new directions in the 'low-politics' of EU foreign policy'?
- 2012 - June 19: 'Legal Approximation and Application of EU Law in the Eastern Neighbourhood of the EU'
- 2012 - 25 May: CLEER workshop "Human Rights and EU Crisis Management Operations: A Duty to Respect and to Protect?"
- 2012 - May 10-11: CLEER Conference "One year after the Arab Spring"
- 2012 -13 March: CLEER fellow lecture Luca Pantaleo
- 2012 - 16-17 February: Tension between universal and regional unification of private law: The conflict between EU law and the maritime and transport law conventions
- 27 October 2011- CLEER Guest Lecture: The experiences of the Hungarian Presidency of the EU Council-a legal appraisal
- 2011 - 13-14 October - The Legal Dimension of Global Governance: What Role for the EU?
- 2011 - 27 May - The European Union’s shaping of the International Legal Order
- 2011 - 17 March - Lecture by Prof. dr. Allan Rosas, Judge at the European Court of Justice
- 2010 - 5 November - The Influence of International Organizations on the European Union: The EU as An Autonomous Legal Order?
- 2010 - 9 July - International Conference in Brussels
- 2009 - 2 October - CLEER Launch
- 2009 - 5 February - Roundtable on the External Dimension of the Stockholm Programme