Vacancies at T.M.C. Asser InstituutPublished April 10, 2017
The T.M.C. Asser Instituut is a research centre for international and European law with a high public and international profile. Its mission is to contribute to the development of international and European law by conducting independent fundamental research, policy-oriented research, and commissioned research, as well as by initiating and facilitating academic and expert meetings, (professional) education, and public events with a view to disseminating knowledge of international and European law.
At present the Asser Institute is seeking to fulfil the following vacancies:
• Medior Officer PR & Communications
• Postdoctoral Researcher "Human Dignity"
• Postdoctoral Researcher "Dispute Settlement"
• Senior Researcher Rule of Law
• Project Officer
• Project Manager Education & Events
More info on the several vacancies.