Internship in International Private Law
T.M.C. The Asser Institute seeks an intern who wishes to gain experience by working on projects in the Private International Law branch.
Bachelor/Master’s Degree with a private international law or comparative orientation (eg. Dutch law, European Law or another private law profile).
Good command of the English and Dutch languages and preferably other Western European languages.
Minimum 3 months, with possibility of extension of another 3 months, 3 to 5 days a week;
The work to be carried out can be (partially) carried out remotely, but work at the Asser Institute will certainly contribute to gaining experience;
- Selection and collection of relevant jurisprudence and literature;
- Research for projects and project applications;
- Other small administrative tasks.
- An interesting and highly international working environment;
- A stipend of € 300 to € 450.00 per month based on full time and depending on the level of education.
Persons who are interested can send their application with extended CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.