Save the date - ASSER Summer Programmes 2015December 17, 2014
The T.M.C. Asser Instituut has a long experience in postgraduate trainings and disseminating knowledge in the broad field of international law. Together with partners from complimentary fields, the Institute has developed unique summer programmes in different areas of international law:
18 May - 13 June
Summer Law Program on International Criminal Law and International Legal Approaches to Terrorism
29 June - 3 July
Summer Programme on International Sports Law: How to Play Football's Legal Game?
24 - 28 August
Advanced Summer Programme on Countering Terrorism: Legal Challenges and Dilemmas
24 - 28 August
Summer Programme on International & European Environmental Law: The Future We Choose
31 August - 4 September
Summer Programme on Disarmament & Non-Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction
Explore, Experience & Engage!
In the Asser Summer Programmes and:
- Deepen your knowledge in the field of international law;
- Engage with top-level speakers such as Judge Fausto Pocar (ICTY), Jérome Champagne (FIFA Presidential Candidate), Prof. Richard English (University of St Andrews), Prof. Nico Schrijver (Leiden University), H.E. Ahmet Üzümcü (Director-General OPCW), Paul Walker (Green Cross International);
- Participate in programme-related field trips;
- Interact and exchange ideas with participants from diverse professional backgrounds (i.e. academics, diplomats, lawyers, policy makers, ex-sporters etc.);
- Expand your professional network;
- Enjoy the city of The Hague - The legal capital of the world.
The brochures and registration information for our 2015 summer programmes will become available on the website at the start of 2015: www.asser.nl/summerprogrammes
Should you wish to pre-register for one of our summer programmes, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the summer programme in the subject line. You will receive the new flyer, brochure and preliminary programme as soon as this is available.