Publications by Tamara Takács
- ‘Human rights in trade: The EU’s experience with labour standards conditionality and its role in promoting labour standards in the WTO’, in J. Wetzel, (ed.) The EU as a ‘Global Player’ in the Field of Human Rights (Routledge 2012) pp. 97-112.
- ‘Legal status of migrants under the association, partnership and cooperation agreements of the EU; how far from EU citizenship?’ in L. S. Talani (ed.) Globalisation, Migration, and the Future of Europe: Insiders and Outsiders’ (Routledge 2011) pp. 81-100.
- Governmental System in Central and Eastern European States (Warsaw, Kluwer Polska 2011) co-editor, co-author
- ‘Governmental system of the European Union’, In N. Chronowski, T. Drinóczi and T. Takács (eds.), Governance in Central and Eastern Europe (Warsaw, Kluwer Polska 2011)
- ‘Theapplication of EU law in Hungary: challenges and emerging practices’in A. Lazowski, (ed.) Brave New World: Application of EU Law in the New Member States (The Hague, T.M.C. Asser Press 2010)
- Participation in EU decision making: Implications on the national level. Including a case study on Hungary (The Hague,T.M.C. Asser Press 2009) Reviewed in Common Market Law Review 47 (2010) pp. 265-266
- Book review: S. Blockmans and A. Lazowski, eds., The European Union and Its Neighbours – A legal appraisal of the EU’s policies of stabilisation, partnership and integration, 44 CMLRev. (2007) pp. 852-854