International Environmental Law
- Kyoto Protocol (Kyoto, 1998)
- Convention on international trade in endangered species (CITES)
- international environmental agreements (UvA)
- international environmental law links (Bologna)
- European Environment Agency (EEA)
- international environmental agreements
- Environmental Treaties and Resource Indicators (ENTRI)
- Multilaterals Project (Fletcher School of Law & Diplomacy, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts)
- United Nations Treaty Collection
- UNEP Conventions
- The United Nations
- United Nations Environmental law website
- The United Nations Environment Programme
- The United Nations Environment Programme (Switzerland)
- A database of renewables policies, measures and targets set by the 88 members of the Johannesburg renewable energy coalition (JREC).
- Johannesburg Summit (No longer updated) and Earth Summit 2002
At this Earth Summit, inter alia the Johannesburg Declaration was adopted.
- Earth Summit 1992 (Rio Summit)
At the Rio Summit, inter alia the Rio Declaration and Agenda 21 were adopted.
- Johannesburg Renewable Energy Coalition (JREC)
- A database of environmental information and full text documents for national and international legal instruments
- Database Internet Links - International environmental law
- IUCN Academy of Environmental Law: international network of academic environmental law research and teaching
- Green Public Procurement
The Commission issued a Handbook on environmental public procurement, called Buying Green, in which it is explained how public authorities can help save the environment and taxpayer’s money.
- Press release
- Text of Handbook in PDF format.
- Glossary Agent - Environment is a growing collection of links to online monolingual, bilingual, and multilingual glossaries related to the environment and environmental protection.
- SD-ONLINE from the European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions (a publicly funded autonomous agency of the European Union)
- Ecolex, a gateway to environmental law
- EcoLinks by US agency for International Development, concentrates on Central and European Europe and the New Independent States.
- Euractiv, (news, policy positions and actors online)
- Environmental Data Interactive Exchange (EDIE), very good site with a lot of (more technical) environmental information
- Pace Virtual Environmental Law Library
- E.L.I.O.S. - Environmental Legal Information Observatory System
- Milieu-Online (in Dutch)
- Best environmental directories, set up by the Centre for Economic and Social Studies for the Environment (CESSE) of the Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB)
- Green Plan Centre
- The International Corporate Environmental Reporting Site, containing loads of info on environmental reporting by industry. See also the related site milieujaarverslag.com for info on Dutch and Flemish companies
- OECD-Environmental performance review
- EAP Task Force of the OECD
The Environmental Action Programme (EAP) Task Force brings together policy-makers from CEE, NIS and donor countries, as well as international institutions active in the region. Its attention is shifting towards what is now known as the EECCA countries: Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia.
About: European Environmental Law Network
Welcome to the European Environmental Law network. Here you can find full text cases and legislation in our database. Dossiers offer a more in depth view on specific issues. ‘National pages´ provide an overview of national developments and issues and the EEL News Service informs you of updates.