- Starts at: 09:00h
- Fee: Starting from €200
- Venue: T.M.C. Asser Instituut
- Organiser: Asser International Sports Law Centre and the ISLJ Editorial Board, in cooperation with the T.M.C. Asser Instituut
R.J. Schimmelpennincklaan 20-22
2517 JN The Hague
- Email: email@example.com
We are looking forward to welcoming you at the first ISLJ Annual International Sports Law Conference on the 26-27 October 2017 in The Hague. This year’s edition will feature panels on the Court of Arbitration for Sport, the world anti-doping system, the FIFA transfer regulations, human rights and sports, the labour rights of athletes, and EU law and sport.
We will also welcome the following distinguished keynote speakers:
- Miguel Maduro, former Advocate General at the Court of Justice of the EU and former head of FIFA’s Governance Committee
- Michael Beloff QC, English barrister known as one of the ‘Godfathers’ of sports law
- Stephen Weatherill, Professor at Oxford University and a scholarly authority on EU law and sport
- Richard McLaren, CAS arbitrator, sports law scholar and former head of the World Anti-Doping Agency’s (WADA) investigation into the Russian doping scandal
For registration and more information please visit the Sports Law Conference website.