- Starts at: 19:00h
- Fee: free
- Venue: T.M.C. Asser Instituut
- Organiser: T.M.C. Asser Instituut
R.J. Schimmelpennincklaan 20-22
2517 JN The Hague
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A lecture by Batya Friedman, professor at the Information School of the University of Washington, on their "Voices from the Rwanda Tribunal” project -
The lecture is organized by:
- the Grotius Centre for International Legal Studies
- the T.M.C. Asser Instituut
- the Coalition for the International Criminal Court
- in collaboration with 3TU.Ethics
For more information about Batya Friedman and the "Voices from the Rwanda Tribunal" project please click here.
Venue: T.M.C. Asser Instituut, R.J. Schimmelpennincklaan 20-22, The Hague, The Netherlands
Date and time: 7 September, 7 pm. After the lecture there will be a reception.
Participation is free of charge. However, registration is necessary. To register please send an e-mail to email@example.com , subject line “SCL Lecture” mentioning full name and organisational
First lecture in the context of the Supranational Criminal Law (SCL) Lecture Series (organized by the T.M.C. Asser Instituut, the Grotius Centre for International Legal Studies (Leiden University) and the Coalition for the International Criminal Court), season 2011-2012.