- Starts at: 19:30h
- Fee: free
- Venue: T.M.C. Asser Instituut
- Organiser: T.M.C. Asser Instituut
R.J. Schimmelpennincklaan 20-22
2517 JN The Hague
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This book launch is being organised by:
- presentation by Andrea Bianchi (Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Geneva) and Yasmin Naqvi (Legal Officer in Chambers at the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia);
- comments by Rogier Bartels (University of Amsterdam), Larissa van den Herik (Leiden University) and Christophe Paulussen (T.M.C. Asser Instituut/International Centre for Counter-Terrorism – The Hague)
Moderator: Elies van Sliedregt (VU University Amsterdam)
The evening will be closed with a reception.
Please download more information on the book and how to order a copy below.