- Starts at: 11:30h
- Fee: Regular € 25 / Student € 15 - (Lunch included)
- Venue: T.M.C. Asser Instituut
- Organiser: Asser International Sports Law Centre
R.J. Schimmelpennincklaan 20-22
2517 JN The Hague
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The seemingly endless saga involving the dope-fuelled career of Lance Armstrong and its wider effect on competitive cycling continues to unfold. In light of the doping charges, sponsors dropping their endorsements, his cancer foundation removing him from its name, not to mention the broader implications and detrimental impact on the world of competitive cycling and the sports world in general. What happened? Will there be any residual effects on the WAD Code? Should the process for drug testing in sports be examined? Were the doping officials to be blamed? What are the lessons to be learned here?
Speaker: Herman Ram, CEO Anti-Doping Authority Netherlands, the National Anti-Doping Organization (NADO) for the Netherlands
Time: 11.30 - 13.30
* Registration: Please send an e-mail with your name and organisational affiliation to email@example.com , subject line “Lunch & Learn 6 February”
The Lunch & Learn is accredited with 1 NOVA point
* Please review the Registration Information & Conditions below before registration.