skip to main content
NGOs & Societies
- International office of water - it is a non-profit-making Association under the French Law of July 1,1901, state approved by Decree on September 13, 1991.Its objective is to gather public and private partners involved in water resources management and protection in France, Europe and in the world
- World Water Council - The World Water Council was established in 1996 in response to increasing concern from the global community about world water issues. Its mission is to promote awareness, build political commitment and trigger action on critical water issues at all levels, including the highest decision-making level, to facilitate the efficient management and use of water in all its dimensions and on an environmentally sustainable basis.
- France Nature Environment (in French) - the French federation of associations for protecting nature and the environment
- Sepanso federation (in French) - federation fo societies for education, protection and improvement of nature in the South-East of France
- WWF France (in French) - WWF is the first global organisation for protecting the environment and operate in 96 countries.
- Greenpeace France (in French) - Greenpeace is represented in 40 countries and nowadays counts close to 3 million members.