skip to main content
- Commission Regulation (EC) No. 92/2007 (30 January 2007) on fixing a complementary quantity of raw cane sugar originating in the ACP States and India for supply to refineries for the marketing year 2006/07
- Commission Regulation (EC) No. 91/2007 (30 January 2007) amending Regulation (EC) No. 1483/2006 as regards the quantities covered by the standing invitation to tender for the resale on the Community market of cereals held by the intervention agencies of the Member States.
- Commission Regulation (EC) No. 88/2007 (12 December 2006) laying down special detailed rules for the application of the system of export refunds on cereals exported in the form of pasta products falling within CN codes 1902 11 00 and 1902 19 (codified version)
- Commission Regulation (EC) No. 81/2007 (27 January 2007) setting delivery obligations for cane sugar to be imported under the ACP protocol and the agreement with India for the 2006/2007 delivery period.
- Council Regulation (EC) No. 870/2004 (24 April 2004) establishing a Community programme on the conservation, characterisation, collection and utilisation of genetic resources in agriculture and repealing Regulation (EC) No 1467/94.
- Commission Regulation (EC) No. 796/2004 (21 April 2004) laying down detailed rules for the implementation of cross-compliance, modulation and the integrated administration and control system provided for in of Council Regulation (EC) No. 1782/2003 establishing common rules for direct support schemes under teh common agricultural policy and establishing certain support schemes for farmers.
- Council Regulation (EC) No. 814/2000 (17 April 2000) on information measures relating to the Common Agricultural Policy.