- 2016 - 2018 The Application of Brussels I (recast) in the Legal Practice of EU Member States
- 2016 Twinning Light The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Strengthening the judicial cooperation in civil and criminal matters
- 2016 - 2020 Framework Service Contract for the Provision of External Expertise to the European Parliament's Committee on Legal Affairs - Lot 1: Judicial cooperation in civil matters, including procedural law and private international law
- 2016 - 2018 Cross-Border Proceedings in Family Law Matters before National Courts and CJEU
- 2016 Report regarding EU competences in IMO instruments
- 2015 - 2019 Framework Contract for the Provision of External Expertise in the Field of 'Ex-Post' Impact Assessment and Evaluation - Lot 6: Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs, Women's Rights and Petitions
- 2015 - 2019 Framework Contract for the Provision of External Expertise in the Field of 'Ex-Post' Impact Assessment and Evaluation - Lot 11: Culture, Education, Youth and Sport
- 2015 - 2017 Twinning Croatia: Enhancing the quality of judicial training by upgrading EU law and online trainings CRO EULAW
The T.M.C Asser Instituut has a long-standing record of carrying out national and international research and valorisation projects in the field of public international law, private international law and European law, either on its own or as member of an (inter)national consortium of partner organisations. Over the past few years, the institute has collaborated with many Dutch and international partners (universities and other academic institutions) to carry out funded projects for local, national and international stakeholders such as the Municipality of The Hague, the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Dutch Ministry of Justice and Security, the European Commission and the European Parliament, and the US State Department. Areas of expertise include: human rights, counter-terrorism, international criminal law, the law of EU external relations, international humanitarian law, environmental protection, international trade, international dispute settlement, and international sports law.
|Telephone:||+31 (0)70 3420300|
The database below provides a selection of projects illustrating the Institute’s fields of activity.