- 2014 - 2015 Mapping the labour status of sportspeople under EU law
- 2014 - 2016 Georgia - Support to the Constitutional Court
- 2014 - 2017 EU Support to the Rule of Law Montenegro
- 2013 - 2014 Study on the fight against betting related match-fixing
- 2013 - 2014 Administration of Justice - Raising capacities of the professionals of the Supreme Court of Albania for better Administration of Justice
- 2013 - 2014 Human Security as a New Operational Framework for Enhancing Human Rights Protection in the EU’s Security and Migration Policies (Jean Monnet Grant)
- 2013 Rule of Law Curriculum – Manual on Best Practices
- 2013 Grondslagentoets omgevingswet
The T.M.C Asser Instituut has a long-standing record of carrying out national and international research and valorisation projects in the field of public international law, private international law and European law, either on its own or as member of an (inter)national consortium of partner organisations. Over the past few years, the institute has collaborated with many Dutch and international partners (universities and other academic institutions) to carry out funded projects for local, national and international stakeholders such as the Municipality of The Hague, the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Dutch Ministry of Justice and Security, the European Commission and the European Parliament, and the US State Department. Areas of expertise include: human rights, counter-terrorism, international criminal law, the law of EU external relations, international humanitarian law, environmental protection, international trade, international dispute settlement, and international sports law.
|Telephone:||+31 (0)70 3420300|
The database below provides a selection of projects illustrating the Institute’s fields of activity.