Internship in Business and Human Rights
We are looking for an intern (part-time or full-time) starting in September 2020 for a period of at least three months. Under the supervision of Dr. Antoine Duval, the intern will be integrated as a full member of our team and will be expected to contribute substantially to the Doing Business Right project.
- Contribute to research outputs within the Doing Business Right project
- Contribute to the Doing Business Right Blog
- Assistance in day-to-day management of social media accounts linked to the ‘Doing Business Right’ project
- Assistance in organizing upcoming events and trainings
Interested candidates should have:
- Demonstrated interest in legal issues lying at the intersection of transnational business, human rights, private international law, and global value chains regulation. An interest in transnational law and private regulation is an advantage
- Solid academic and non-academic writing skills, research and analytical skills
- A degree in EU law, private or public international law or international relations
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, preferably at a native speaker level;
- Experience with managing websites and social media communication is of an advantage.
What we offer:
- A stipend based on the level of education completed
- Access to the numerous activities of the T.M.C Asser Instituut
- Access to the network of the T.M.C. Asser Instituut
- Individual supervision with real opportunities for exchanges with your supervisor
- An inspiring, dynamic and multicultural working environment
How to apply:
Interested candidates should apply by email, sending a motivation letter, a CV and a recent sample of academic writing (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for application is 15 August 2020.
Please note: We are not in a position to offer assistance in obtaining residence and work permits for the duration of the internship.