Internship in Transnational Sports Law
We are looking for an intern (part-time or full-time) starting in September 2020 for a period of at least three months. Under the supervision of Dr. Antoine Duval, the intern will be integrated as a full member of our team and will be expected to contribute substantially to a variety of projects of the Asser International Sports Law Centre.
- Contribute to research projects
- Editing of the Asser International Sports Law book series
- Contribute to the Asser International Sports Law Blog
- Support the organisation of trainings and events
Interested candidates should have:
- A degree in law or political science
- A specific interest in transnational sports law and governance
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Flexibility and the capacity to work independently
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, preferably at a native speaker level. Knowledge of other languages (especially Dutch, French, Spanish and German) is an advantage
What we offer:
- A stipend based on the level of education completed
- Access to the numerous activities of the T.M.C Asser Instituut
- Access to the network of the T.M.C. Asser Instituut
- Individual supervision with real opportunities for exchanges with your supervisor
- An inspiring, dynamic and multicultural working environment
How to apply:
Interested candidates should apply by email, sending a motivation letter, a CV and a recent sample of academic writing (in English) to email@example.com.
Deadline for application is 15 August 2020.
Please note: We are not in a position to offer assistance in obtaining residence and work permits for the duration of the internship.