- 2012 - 2014 Rule of Law Capacity Building Project: Protecting Intelligence Sources and Witnesses in Terrorism-Related Court Cases
- 2013 Study on Sports Organisers’ Rights in the EU
- 2013 Grondslagentoets omgevingswet
- 2013 Rule of Law Curriculum – Manual on Best Practices
- 2013 Competences of the European Union and the EU Member States in the IMO (International Maritime Organisation)
- 2012 - 2013 The Legislator's Role in Establishing the Rule of Law in line with EU and International Standards
The T.M.C. Asser Instituut has a long-standing record of carrying out national and international research and valorisation projects in the field of public international law, private international law and European law, either on its own or as member of an (inter)national consortium of partner organisations. Over the past few years, the institute has collaborated with many Dutch and international partners (universities and other academic institutions) to carry out funded projects for local, national and international stakeholders such as the Municipality of The Hague, the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Dutch Ministry of Justice and Security, the European Commission and the European Parliament, and the US State Department. Areas of expertise include: human rights, counter-terrorism, international criminal law, the law of EU external relations, international humanitarian law, environmental protection, international trade, international dispute settlement, and international sports law.
|Telephone:||+31 (0)70 3420300|
The database below provides a selection of projects illustrating the Institute’s fields of activity.