Research Seminars 2019
- 8 January: Dr. Maria Mälksoo, University of Kent, Brussels & Dr. Juan Pablo Scarfi, National University of San Martín, Buenos Aires and Paris 3, Sorbonne Nouvelle
Topic: "Comparative Outlook on the Governance of Historical Memory in Transitional Contexts: South America and Eastern Europe".
- 25 April: Prof. Craig Martin, Washburn University School of Law
Topic: "Challenging and refining the 'Unwilling or Unable' doctrine: A counterterrorism threat to Jus ad Bellum".
- 13 June: Prof. Marieke de Goede, University of Amsterdam and Ms. Esmé Bosma, University of Amsterdam
Topic: "Secrecy and method in Security studies".
- 19 June: Prof. David Levine, Elon University
Topic: "Information Law, Governance, and Security".
- 19 September: Dr. Giovanni Sileno, University of Amsterdam
Topic: "Artificial Intelligence and Law".