ISLJ Annual International Sports Law Conference
We look forward to welcoming you to the third ISLJ Annual International Sports Law Conference on 24–25 October 2019 in The Hague. This year’s edition will be structured around three core themes:
- The role of athletes in the governance of international sports
- The functioning and regulation of the international football transfer market
- The evolution of the Court of Arbitration for Sport and the challenges it faces
This year's keynote speakers will be:
- Ulrich Haas is Professor of Law at Univerzität Zürich and a reputed CAS arbitrator
- Kimberly Morris is Head of FIFA Transfer Matching System (TMS) Integrity and Compliance).
Check out the call for papers and send us your abstracts by 1 May 2019 !
On this website you will find all necessary information related to the conference. Registration for this year is now open.