Impressions from 2018
Still processing all the new ideas and information expressed during the great #ISLJConf18. Many thanks to @TMCAsser, @Sportslaw_Asser, @Ant1Duval and everyone else who made it happen. Thanks also to all the speakers and other participants. Already looking forward to #ISLJConf19. https://t.co/HYPmWvqO3O— Jan Exner (@JanExner90) 29 October 2018
Back in Switzerland after some great days #ISLJConf18 - thanks to co-panelists @RogerPielkeJr @greenesportslaw Matthew Kaiser & of course our chair @d_mavromati ! And congrats to @Sportslaw_Asser @TMCAsser for bringing together an inspired&inspiring audience! https://t.co/OvlntDsTsO— Marjolaine Viret (@MarjolaineViret) 27 October 2018
Proposed today at the #ISLJConf18 and hopefully #FIFA has been listening:— Gregory Ioannidis (@LawTop20) 26 October 2018
1. Academic and vocational qualifications for agents
2. Exam in contract law, employment law, tort and professional ethics.
3. Indemnity insurance.
4. Licence once the above criteria have been met.
5. Clubs to deposit agent's fees in advance with national federations and payments to be made directly via such federations.— Gregory Ioannidis (@LawTop20) 26 October 2018
6. Regulation at national level by independent monitoring committees.
7. #FIFA to act as an appellate body.
2/2 #ISLJConf18 #TheHague