We are looking for an intern starting1 March 2018 for a period of at least three months, preferably full-time.
- Contribute and develop research outputs within the Asser research project ‘Doing Business Right’, especially for the blog;
- Assistance in day-to-day maintenance of social media accounts linked to the ‘Doing Business Right’ project;
- Assistance in organizing upcoming events (workshops, lectures);
- Assist in legal research and analysis in the frame of academic publications.
Interested candidates should have:
- Demonstrated interest in legal issues lying at the intersection of transnational business, human rights, private international law, and global value chains regulation. An interest in transnational law and private regulations are an advantage;
- Solid academic and non-academic writing skills, research and analytical skills;
- A master degree in EU law, private or public international law or international relations;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, preferably at a native speaker level;
- Experience with managing websites and social media communication is of an advantage.
What we offer:
- A stipend, based on the level of education completed;
- Exposure to the academic activities of the research strand ‘Advancing public interests in international and European law’, and the T.M.C Asser Instituut, a leading research centre in International and European law;
- An inspiring, dynamic and multicultural working environment.
Interested candidates should apply by email, sending a motivation letter and CV in English, a sample of academic writing (master’s thesis or paper from a course relevant to the topics of the research project ‘Doing Business Right’) to firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline for application is 15 February 2018, 12.00 PM CET.
Please note: We cannot offer assistance in obtaining residence and work permits for the duration of the internship.