SCL Lecture: The legal ramifications of the Armenian genocide: compensation, genocidal intent and failure to prosecute12 - 12 April 2016
- Starts at: 19:00h
- Fee: Free
- Venue: T.M.C. Asser Instituut
- Organiser: T.M.C. Asser Instituut, in cooperation with the International Humanitarian and Criminal Law Platform.
R.J. Schimmelpennincklaan 20-22
2517 JN The Hague
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This lecture, and launch of the book The Armenian Genocide Legacy, is organised in cooperation with the International Humanitarian and Criminal Law Platform.
- Alexis Demirdjian, Canadian lawyer, member of the Quebec Bar
- Nolwenn Guibert, French lawyer specialised in international criminal law
SCL Lectures are public and free of charge. Registration is not necessary, seats are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
The views and opinions expressed in or during the Supranational Criminal Law lectures are not necessarily those of the host and/or participating organisations, namely the T.M.C. Asser Instituut, the Coalition for the International Criminal Court (CICC) and the Grotius Centre for International Legal Studies of Leiden University.