- Starts at: 18:00h
- Fee: Free
- Venue: T.M.C. Asser Instituut
- Organiser: T.M.C. Asser Instituut
R.J. Schimmelpennincklaan 20-22
2517 JN The Hague
During this special Supranational Criminal Law (SCL) lecture, three experts who presented during the very first season of the SCL lecture series will take stock of the international criminal justice project through three lenses: international criminal procedure, the right to information and critical, reflexive learning. Moreover, the evening will be a celebration of 15 years of SCL lectures.
- Prof. Göran Sluiter (University of Amsterdam/Prakken d'Oliveira): 'International Criminal Procedure How Good is Good Enough?’
- Ms. Olga Kavran (Special Tribunal for Lebanon): ‘The Development of Justice: International Criminal Courts and the Right to Information’
- Dr. Jeff Handmaker (International Institute of Social Studies, Erasmus University and School of Law, University of Witwatersrand): ‘The Legitimacy Crisis Within International Criminal Justice and the Importance of Critical, Reflexive Learning’
The lecture will last from 18:00 to 19:30 and will be followed by a reception with cake.
Picture credit: Special Tribunal for Lebanon