- Starts at: 09:00h
- Fee: Regular €400 | Early bird €300 | Student €200
- Venue: T.M.C. Asser Instituut
- Organiser: T.M.C. Asser Instituut
R.J. Schimmelpennincklaan 20-22
2517 JN The Hague
We look forward to welcoming you to the third ISLJ annual international sports law conference on 24–25 October 2019 in The Hague. This year’s edition will be structured around three core themes:
- The role of athletes in the governance of international sports
- The functioning and regulation of the international football transfer market
- The evolution of the Court of Arbitration for Sport and the challenges it faces
This year's keynote speakers will be:
- Ulrich Haas is Professor of Law at Univerzität Zürich and a reputed CAS arbitrator;
- Kimberly Morris is Head of FIFA Transfer Matching System (TMS) Integrity and Compliance).
450 euro - regular fee + dinner
350 euro - early bird fee + dinner (before midnight 1 September 2019)
250 euro - students fee + dinner
400 euro - regular fee
300 euro - early bird fee (before midnight 1 September 2019)
200 euro - students fee.
Check out the call for papers and send us your abstracts by 1 May 2019 !