- Starts at: 00:00h
- Fee: 1200
- Venue: T.M.C. Asser Instituut
- Organiser: T.M.C. Asser Instituut
R.J. Schimmelpennincklaan 20-22
2517 JN The Hague
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register now for one of the 10 places available in the Summer Law Program in The Hague
From May 30 to June 25, 2011 the T.M.C. Asser Instituut will deliver the Fifth Annual Summer Law Program in The Hague in collaboration with the War Crimes Research Office of American University’s Washington College of Law.
The summer program consists of two separate courses:
An additional 10 places are available on this programme for interested students /young professionals from across the globe.
This is a unique opportunity to:
- study in the heart of the legal capital, The Hague, at walking distance from the peace palace library with one of the largest collections in the field of International Law, Public and Private Law and Foreign National Law;
- receive lectures from and interact with up to thirty top-level speakers working in the field of international law, such as judges, prosecutors and staff members from the ICJ, ICC, ICTY and other international organizations;
- interact with and share ideas and approaches with American law students;
- expand your professional network with leading experts in the field of international law;
- visit the 5 major courts and legal organizations in The Hague, including the International Criminal Court and the International Court of Justice where you will observe trial proceedings and meet staff.
Participants will have access to desk space/computer facilities in the library of the T.M.C. Asser Instituut during the course of the programme!