2012 Summer Law Program on International Criminal Law04 - 30 June 2012
- Starts at: 09:00h
- Fee: 1200
- Venue: TMC Asser Instituut
- Organiser: TMC Asser Instituut
R.J. Schimmelpennincklaan 20-22
2517 JN The Hague
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
From June 4 – 30, 2012 the T.M.C. Asser Instituut will organize the Summer Law Program for 40 law students in The Hague in collaboration with the War Crimes Research Office of American University’s Washington College of Law.
- study in the heart of the legal capital, The Hague, at walking distance from the peace palace library with one of the largest collections in the field of International Law, Public and Private Law and Foreign National Law;
- receive lectures from and interact with up to thirty top-level speakers working in the field of international law, such as judges, prosecutors and staff members from the ICJ, ICC, ICTY and other international organizations;
- interact with and share ideas and approaches with American law students;
- expand your professional network with leading experts in the field of international law;
- visit the 5 major courts and legal organizations in The Hague, including the International Criminal Court and the International Court of Justice where you will observe trial proceedings and meet staff.
There are no scholarships available for this program; participants are responsible for paying their own tuition fee, travel costs and accommodation.