- Starts at: 09:00h
- Fee: 1195,-
- Venue: T.M.C. Asser Instituut
- Organiser: Asser International Sports Law Centre
R.J. Schimmelpennincklaan 20-22
2517 JN The Hague
- Email: email@example.com
The Asser International Sports Law Centre is offering a Summer Programme on International Sports Law to provide an overview of the ever expanding area of sports law and the topics of law that impact upon sports.
The Summer Programme on International Sports Law is designed for advanced students (PhDs) and recently qualified practitioners. However, because the Summer Programme combines theory and practice it will appeal to all who are interested in the area of sports law.
The Summer Programme will be led by a number of internationally renowned sports law experts academics, practitioners, arbitrators and public officials. The Programme will include 4 ½ days of lectures, discussion, networking opportunities, and an off-site activity.
The Programme will give you a unique insight into the pressing issues in the area of International Sports Law and will give you the opportunity to:
- Analyze the hottest topics and emerging trends in International Sports Law
- Acquire practical insights and understanding of crucial sports law issues
- Learn through a variety of formats such as lectures, interactive group discussions, interesting case studies, timely debates and a practical workshop
- Keep up to date with the latest cases and their practical impact
- Take advantage of unique networking opportunities
- Be at the center of international sports law, in The Hague!
The Summer Programme on International Sports Law is with the support of our Inter-University Research in International Sports Law (IRIS) cooperative which includes: University of Amsterdam, Leiden University, Tilburg University, KU Leuven University, VU University Amsterdam, Erasmus University Rotterdam
Speakers will include:
Dr O’Leary is specialised in employment law and sports law. Leanne’s research interests focus on the interface between sports law and employment law. Leanne has published in sports law journals nationally and internationally and has presented at international conferences on aspects of her sports law research. Leanne is a member of the Sport Resolutions (UK) Panel of Arbitrators and Mediators, which is an independent dispute resolution service for sport in the United Kingdom.
Karolina Tetlak – Assistant professor in tax law at the Faculty of Law and Administration at Warsaw University.
REGISTER AT: www.asser.nl/SPISL
>> Please download the information brochure below for more information about the programme, the subject areas that will be covered and the terms and conditions of registration.