Summer Programme on International Sports Law29 June - 03 July 2015
- Starts at: 09:00h
- Fee: 1295 euro
- Venue: T.M.C. Asser Instituut
- Organiser: ASSER International Sports Law Centre
R.J. Schimmelpennincklaan 20-22
2517 JN The Hague
- Email: email@example.com
- Confirmed speaker Daniel Lowen on FIFA Regulations on Working with Intermediaries
- Confirmed speaker Borja García on Football Governance
- Keynote Lecture "Regulating football: Not without the players!" by Mr. Theo van Seggelen, Secretary General of FIFPro
- Confirmed speaker Jack Anderson on Match-Fixing: Exploring the Dark Side of Football
- Confirmed speaker Daniel Geey on Practicing UEFA’s Financial Fair Play
How to Play Football’s Legal Game?
From 29 June – 3 July 2015, the ASSER International Sports Law Centre is organising the third Summer Programme on International Sports Law.
This year's programme will engage, challenge, and equip you with the necessary knowledge and understanding of European and international football law. It aims to ensure that you will be capable of advising players when they need to transfer from one country to another, to represent a club when it faces an UEFA investigation on the basis of its Financial Fair Play Regulations, or to negotiate TV rights in full cognition of the constraints imposed by EU law in this domain.
The Summer Programme is designed for qualified attorneys, policy-makers, and representatives of clubs or federations but also advanced students (e.g. LL.M., Ph.D.) who wish to acquire in-depth knowledge on the regulation of football in Europe and beyond. The lectures cover a wide range of topics dealing with the regulation of football. It also includes a number of workshops deemed to facilitate through practical exercises the assimilation of the skills provided in the lectures.
Topics that will be covered during the Summer Programme include among others:
- Football Governance;
- Football Justice;
- Football Players’ Transfers;
- Football’s Commercial Rules;
- Football and EU Competition Law.
Apply for the Summer Programme at: www.asser.nl/SPISL
The deadline for registration has been extended. You can register up to two weeks before the start of the Summer Programme.
* Please read the Registration Information & Conditions carefully before registration (see brochure).
For more information or questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
>> Please download the flyer, the brochure and the final programme for more detailed information about the programme, the subject areas that will be covered and the terms and conditions of registration.