- Starts at: 19:00h
- Fee: Free
- Venue: T.M.C. Asser Instituut
- Organiser: T.M.C. Asser Instituut, the Coalition for the International Criminal Court (CICC) and the Grotius Centre for International Legal Studies of Leiden University
R.J. Schimmelpennincklaan 20-22
2517 JN The Hague
Opening remarks and moderation: Gaelle Carayon, REDRESS
- Facilitating the choice of counsel and representation, views from civil society, Jean Philippe Kot, Avocats sans Frontieres
- The challenges of providing effective representation, views from a victims’ legal representative, Fidel Nsita, LRV
- Ongoing and prospective avenues for an improved representation, views from the Registry, Fiona McKay, Head Victims Participation and Reparation Section
SCL Lectures are public and free of charge. Registration is not necessary, seats are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
The views and opinions expressed in or during the Supranational Criminal Law lectures are not necessarily those of the host and/or participating organisations, namely the T.M.C. Asser Instituut, the Coalition for the International Criminal Court (CICC) and the Grotius Centre for International Legal Studies of Leiden University.