- 2015 - 2019 Framework Contract for the Provision of External Expertise in the Field of 'Ex-Post' Impact Assessment and Evaluation - Lot 6: Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs, Women's Rights and Petitions
- 2016 - 2019 Memory Laws in European and Comparative Perspective (MELA)
- 2018 - 2019 Inter-University programme on International Criminal Law and Procedure
- 2018 - 2019 Corporate Social Responsibility in Asia
- 2015 - 2018 SHIRAKA - Administration of Justice (2015-2018)
- 2016 - 2018 The Application of Brussels I (recast) in the Legal Practice of EU Member States
- 2016 - 2018 Cross-Border Proceedings in Family Law Matters before National Courts and CJEU
- 2017 - 2018 Twinning Georgia: Strengthening the Administrative Capacities of the Ministry of Environment
The T.M.C. Asser Instituut has a long-standing record of carrying out national and international research and valorisation projects in the field of public international law, private international law and European law, either on its own or as member of an (inter)national consortium of partner organisations. Over the past few years, the institute has collaborated with many Dutch and international partners (universities and other academic institutions) to carry out funded projects for local, national and international stakeholders such as the Municipality of The Hague, the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Dutch Ministry of Justice and Security, the European Commission and the European Parliament, and the US State Department. Areas of expertise include: human rights, counter-terrorism, international criminal law, the law of EU external relations, international humanitarian law, environmental protection, international trade, international dispute settlement, and international sports law.
|Telephone:||+31 (0)70 3420300|
The database below provides a selection of projects illustrating the Institute’s fields of activity.