- 2017 Onderzoek naar de toepassing van Artikel 32 van de Akte van Mannheim in de 5 Rijnstaatlanden
- 2016 - 2017 Training on EU External Policy Making and Instrumentation
- 2015 - 2017 Twinning Croatia: Enhancing the Quality of Judicial Training by Upgrading EU Law and Online Trainings (CRO EULAW)
- 2011 - 2017 Inter-University programme on International Criminal Law and Procedure
- 2016 - 2017 Sustainable Management of Water Resources in Rural Areas in Uzbekistan
- 2017 Analyse NRMM-verordening
- 2016 - 2017 Evaluation of the EU’s Counter-Terrorism Policy Architecture
- 2014 - 2017 EU Support to the Rule of Law Montenegro
The T.M.C. Asser Instituut has a long-standing record of carrying out national and international research and valorisation projects in the field of public international law, private international law and European law, either on its own or as member of an (inter)national consortium of partner organisations. Over the past few years, the institute has collaborated with many Dutch and international partners (universities and other academic institutions) to carry out funded projects for local, national and international stakeholders such as the Municipality of The Hague, the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Dutch Ministry of Justice and Security, the European Commission and the European Parliament, and the US State Department. Areas of expertise include: human rights, counter-terrorism, international criminal law, the law of EU external relations, international humanitarian law, environmental protection, international trade, international dispute settlement, and international sports law.
|Telephone:||+31 (0)70 3420300|
The database below provides a selection of projects illustrating the Institute’s fields of activity.