Recently published by T.M.C. Asser Press
The Crime of Aggression in International Criminal Law - Historical development, Comparative Analysis and Present StateSince after the Second World War, the crime of aggression is – along with genocide, crimes against humanity and war crimes – a “cor...
Gill, Geiß , Heinsch, McCormack, Paulussen, Dorsey
Boschiero, Scovazzi, Ragni, Pitea
About: T.M.C. Asser Press
T.M.C. ASSER PRESS is a dynamic publishing house, dedicated to not only serving the publication needs of the T.M.C. Asser Instituut, but also those of organizations, academics and practitioners worldwide in the fields of Public International Law, Private International Law, International Criminal a...
- Conflict Law - The influence of new weapons technology, human rights and emerging actors
- Sports Image Rights in Europe and Beyond
05-2014, Blackshaw, Jones
- Netherlands Yearbook of International Law - Volume 44, 2013 - Crisis and International Law: Decoy or Catalyst?
05-2014, Bulterman, Genugten
- Minding minors wandering the web – Regulating online child safety
05-2014, Hof, Berg, Schermer
- The right to health: a multi-country study of law, policy and practice
06-2014, Toebes, Markovic, Ferguson, Obiajulu
- Applying International Humanitarian Law to Judicial and Quasi Judicial Bodies - International and Domestic Aspects
07-2014, Jinks, Maogoto, Solomon
- Nuclear Non-Proliferation in International Law - Volume I
07-2014, Black-Branch, Fleck
- The Crime of Conspiracy in International Criminal Law