International criminal law / international humanitarian law
T.M.C. Asser Institute, International Crimes Database [English | Ukrainian, selected entries forthcoming]
- The International Crimes Database (ICD) offers a comprehensive database on international crimes adjudicated by national, international, and internationalised courts, as well as incorporates general background information about international crimes, scholarly and news articles, videos, working papers (ICD Briefs) and relevant links to other useful databases/websites on the topic.
T.M.C. Asser Institute, Nexus on Conflict and Crime [English]
- The Nexus on Conflict and Crime website brings together information about the work of T.M.C. Asser Instituut in the field of conflict and crime, that is: international humanitarian law (IHL), international criminal law (ICL), transnational criminal law (TCL) and legal aspects of countering terrorism (LACT), as well as their linkages.
Nils Melzer, International Humanitarian Law: A Comprehensive Introduction (ICRC, 2019) [English | Ukrainian]
- Publication of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) presenting contemporary issues related to international humanitarian law (IHL) in an accessible and comprehensive manner in line with the ICRC’s reading of the law.
- The Criminal Code of Ukraine [Ukrainian]
- The Criminal Procedural Code of Ukraine [Ukrainian]
- Draft Law No 2689 on Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of Ukraine Concerning the Implementation of Norms of International Criminal and Humanitarian Law (June 2021) [English (Unofficial Translation)| Ukrainian]
- Draft Law No 7290 on Amendments to the Criminal Code of Ukraine and the Criminal Procedure of Ukraine (14 April 2022) [Ukrainian]