News and Events
- Follow-Up PhD Training 2019 - 29 March
It is our great pleasure to bring to your attention the NNHRR Follow-Up PhD Training, aimed at 2nd and 3rd year PhD students who are a member of the NNHRR. The PhD Training will take place at the University of Groningen on 29 March 2019. For more information on the programme, location and how to register, please click through to the Follow-Up PhD Training page.
- PhD Training 2019 - 13 and 14 May
In 2019, the PhD Training will take place on 13 and 14 May. The PhD Training is aimed at 1st and 2nd year PhD Students. The Erasmus University Rotterdam will be hosting the training. For more information about the programme and how to register, please click through to the Annual PhD Training course.
- Toogdag 2019 - 20 and 21 June
The Toogdag 2019 will take place on 20 and 21 June 2019 and will be hosted by the Maastricht University. For more information about the programme, venue and timings, please click through to the Toogdag 2019 page.
- 7-8 June 2018, NNHRR PhD Annual Training Course
- 22 June 2018 Toogdag "The Future of Human Rights - Human Rights of the Future"
- 14 September 2018, NNHRR and SIM organised a meet and greet with Agnes Callamard on “The work and challenges of a UN human rights rapporteur” and the SIM Peter Baehr lecture by Agnes Callamard, UN Special Rapporteur on extrajudicial, summary or arbitrary executions