How to establish a new working group
Members who are interested in establishing a new Working Group are kindly requested to submit an A-4 providing information on:
- The type of working group they want to establish and the topic;
- An outline of the activities they envisage to organize;
- The names of two or three persons who will run the working group from preferably different universities.
The request can be sent to the NNHRR Secretariat. The NNHRR Steering Committee will decide if the topic is fitting and if there is no overlap.
How to become a member of a working group
If you would like to join of a working group as a member, please take in mind the following requirements/procedure:
- you are a member of the NNHRR;
- please contact the coordinator(s) of the working group (see at the working group pages).
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the NNHRR Secretariat .