Become a Member
Membership is open to all academic researchers, junior and senior, from participating universities that do research in the field of human rights.
The NNHRR is open to new membership. Applicants should send a CV, a short motivation letter and a statement of support by her/his PhD supervisor to the Steering Committee via NNHRR@asser.nl.
If you are from a non-member institution, you can apply for an associate membership. Associate membership entails a 80 euros yearly fee.
The Steering Committee will assess applications on a rolling basis.
NNHRR Membership includes several benefits:
- You will receive NNHRR updates on events and information by email;
- You are offered free participation in all NNHRR activities;
- You can join and establish thematic working groups and participate in the events organised by them;
- You can share information about conferences, courses and events with other members and disseminate them via the NNHRR secretariat;
- You can reach out to other members and discuss your research.