Become a Member
Membership is open and free of charge for doctoral researchers, postdoctoral fellows and faculty members from participating Dutch universities who conduct research in human rights and related fields. These persons can apply for PhD and Senior membership, respectively. The Network also welcomes doctoral students and researchers from non-member institutions on the basis of Associate membership.
Doctoral researchers from participating Dutch Universities should send a CV, a short motivation letter, a completed version of this form, and a brief statement of support by their PhD supervisor to the NNHRR Steering Committee via NNHRR@asser.nl.
Postdoctoral fellows and members of faculty from participating Dutch universities should send a CV, a completed version of this form, and a short motivation letter to the NNHRR Steering Committee via NNHRR@asser.nl.
Doctoral students and academics from non-member institutions can apply for Network associate membership by sending a CV, a completed version of this form, and a short cover letter outlining their reasons for joining the Network. They will then be invoiced for an annual fee of 80 euros.
The Steering Committee assesses applications on a rolling basis.
NNHRR Membership includes several benefits:
- You will receive our monthly Newsletter with updates on activities and events;
- You are offered free participation in all NNHRR activities, including the PhD Trainings, the Toogdag and other workshops;
- You can join and establish thematic working groups and participate in the events organised by them;
- You can share information about conferences, courses and events with other members and disseminate them via the NNHRR secretariat;
- You can reach out to other members and discuss your research.