- Starts at: 19:00h
- Fee: Free
- Venue: T.M.C. Asser Instituut
- Organiser: T.M.C. Asser Instituut, the Coalition for the International Criminal Court (CICC) and the Grotius Centre for International Legal Studies of Leiden University
R.J. Schimmelpennincklaan 20-22
2517 JN The Hague
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Nevenka Tromp, Author of the book 'Prosecuting Slobodan Milošević. The Unfinished Trial', lecturer at the University of Amsterdam and former researcher at the ICTY Leadership Research Team
- Sir Geoffrey Nice, Principal Trial Attorney prosecuting Slobodan Milošević at the ICTY
- Gordana Knežević, Journalist-Editor at Radio Free Europe
SCL Lectures are public and free of charge.
The views and opinions expressed in or during the Supranational Criminal Law lectures are not necessarily those of the host and/or participating organisations, namely the T.M.C. Asser Instituut, the Coalition for the International Criminal Court (CICC) and the Grotius Centre for International Legal Studies of Leiden University.
>>Download the report