Experience, Engage & Explore:
- Experience the practical element of international law during programme-related study visits
- Engage with top-level speakers and participants from diverse professional backgrounds (i.e. academics, diplomats, lawyers, policy-makers etc.)
- Explore The Hague - the City of Peace and Justice!
Study international law in The Hague, City of Peace and Justice
The T.M.C. Asser Instituut has a long-standing experience in delivering postgraduate training programmes and disseminating knowledge in the field of international law. Together with partners from complementary fields, the institute delivers unique summer programmes in different areas of international law.
Summer programmes 2021:
- [Summer programme] Online summer law programme on international criminal law & international legal & comparative approaches to counter-terrorism (01 - 25 June 2021)
- [Online summer workshop] International public interest advocacy (05-07 July 2021)
- [Online advanced summer programme] Terrorism, countering terrorism and the rule of law (30 August - 03 September 2021)
- [Online training programme] Disarmament and non-proliferation of weapons of mass destruction (27 September - 01 October 2021)
Education & Training:
+31 (0)70 342 0319