- Starts at: 00:00h
- Fee: 1.995
- Venue: T.M.C. Asser Instituut
- Organiser: RNTC and T.M.C. Asser Instituut
R.J. Schimmelpennincklaan 20-22
2517 JN The Hague
- Email: email@example.com
Media: Radio/ Internet and TV/ Internet
Type of Diploma: Certificate
Application deadline: 1 October 2012
(If you prefer an extended version of four weeks - with NFP fellowships available - click here.)
- Top experts in international humanitarian law will provide participants with relevant background information and up-to-date knowledge about the institutions and the way they work.
- Special attention will be given to the International Criminal Court, the International Court of Justice, the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia and the Special Court for Sierra Leone.
- As well as gaining privileged insider access to the institutions themselves participants will be able to build a network of useful contacts, explore and discuss current cases/issues of international justice together with fellow journalists - some of whom come from countries directly affected - and develop new angles and ideas for stories.
- REGISTRATION IS CLOSED -