SCL Lecture ‘Engaging with victims and affected communities in ICC situations’31 - 31 October 2012
- Starts at: 19:00h
- Fee: * Free
- Venue: T.M.C. Asser Instituut
- Organiser: T.M.C. Asser Instituut, Grotius Centre, Coalition for the International Criminal Court
R.J. Schimmelpennincklaan 20-22
2517 JN The Hague
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A panel discussion on the different means and aims of engaging and communicating with victims and affected communities in ICC situations from the perspective of the Court’s Outreach Unit, the Trust Fund for Victims, and civil society.
- Panellists -
- Katerina Peschke, Legal Office with the Trust Fund for Victims
- Alison Smith, Director of the international criminal justice programme at No Peace Without Justice and head of the CICC NGO Team on Communications
- Claudia Perdomo, Head of the ICC Outreach Unit
* Participation is free of charge. However, registration is necessary. Please register at www.asser.nl/SCLLecture
Together with our partners the Grotius Centre (Leiden University Campus Den Haag) and the Coalition for the International Criminal Court (CICC), the Section of International Humanitarian Law and International Criminal Law of the TMC Asser Instituut organises the Supranational Criminal Law Lectures Series. The Supranational Criminal Law Lectures Series is a weekly lecture series (every Wednesday at 7 pm) which spotlights aspects of international criminal law of current interest. The series runs for two seasons each year (Autumn/Winter and Spring/Summer).
If you would like to be informed on upcoming SCL Lectures please subscribe to the SCL Lectures News Service