In 2022, the Asser Institute’s highly popular winter academy ‘Artificial intelligence and international law’ will return.
In February 2022, the Asser Institute will host the fourth edition of its annual Winter academy on Artificial Intelligence and international law. This innovative training programme provides participants with insights into the current and future issues raised by AI from the perspective of international law and related disciplines. The online programme will take place in the week of 21–25 February 2022.
This winter academy is designed for academics and professionals, in particular:
- Researchers and advanced students (Master’s or PhD)
- Members of civil society organisations & NGOs
- Professionals, lawyers and legal counsels of corporations and international organisations
- Policymakers, policy analysts, civil servants and legal advisers working on innovation and technology in public or private institutions
- Industry professionals interested in the law and governance of AI.
Education & training:
+31 70 342 0319