FW contracts for supply of Impact Assessment: Justice, Fundamental Rights and Citizenship
Apr 1, 2011 - Apr 1, 2015
The purpose of the framework contract is to provide DG JUST with timely, evidence-based services of an intellectual nature to support its impact assessment, evaluation and evaluation related services, in all policy areas within the remit of the DG.
The purpose of the current contract was to provide impact assessment, evaluation and evaluation related services that was carried out in the EU Justice policy area.
These services may be required at various stages of the policy cycle and they can take form of:
(1) Impact assessments3 and other ex ante evaluations4, aimed at assisting the European Commission in the design and definition of EU policies and/or EU legislation, programmes and other activities;
(2) evaluation of legislation and policies;
(3) intermediate, interim and ex post evaluation of financial programmes;
(4) other evaluation related services such as preparatory and methodological studies, data gathering, scientific research assignment, etc.
The joint bid for this proposal was submitted for a period of 4 years by:
- Matrix Insight Ltd; (consortium leader)
- T.M.C. Asser Instituut;
- Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS).
- Center for the Study of Democracy
- International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD)