- 2016 Twinning Light The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia: Strengthening the judicial cooperation in civil and criminal matters
- 2015 - 2016 European Parliament Study on the Impact of Financial Services in EU FTAs on Money Laundering, Tax Evasion and Elusion
- 2016 Report regarding EU competences in IMO instruments
- 2011 - 2015 International Crimes Database & Web-environment
- 2015 Analysis of EU Environmental Legislation
- 2012 - 2015 MATRA PATROL - Strengthening Institutional Capacity in the Rule of Law (2012-2015)
- 2015 Studie naar de invoering van onbeperkte aansprakelijkheid voor wrakopruiming/Study on questions concerning liability for the removal of ship wrecks
- 2014 - 2015 Twinning Macedonia: Strengthening the administrative capacities at central and local level for implementation and enforcement of the environmental acquis;
The T.M.C. Asser Instituut has a long-standing record of carrying out national and international research and valorisation projects in the field of public international law, private international law and European law, either on its own or as member of an (inter)national consortium of partner organisations. Over the past few years, the institute has collaborated with many Dutch and international partners (universities and other academic institutions) to carry out funded projects for local, national and international stakeholders such as the Municipality of The Hague, the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Dutch Ministry of Justice and Security, the European Commission and the European Parliament, and the US State Department. Areas of expertise include: human rights, counter-terrorism, international criminal law, the law of EU external relations, international humanitarian law, environmental protection, international trade, international dispute settlement, and international sports law.
|Telephone:||+31 (0)70 3420300|
The database below provides a selection of projects illustrating the Institute’s fields of activity.