- 2017 - 2021 EU Trade and Investment Policy (EUTIP) (Marie Curie Innovative Training Network)
- 2019 - 2020 Promoting a Strategic Approach to EU Sports Diplomacy
- 2018 - 2020 Regulation BIa: a standard for free circulation of judgments and mutual trust in the EU (JUDGTRUST)
- 2016 - 2020 The Global City: Challenges, Trust and the Role of Law
- 2016 - 2020 Framework Contract for the supply of Impact Assessment - Lot 1: policy areas DG JUST and Consumers
- 2016 - 2020 Framework Service Contract for the Provision of External Expertise to the European Parliament's Committee on Legal Affairs - Lot 1: Judicial cooperation in civil matters, including procedural law and private international law
- 2018 - 2019 Conceptual and Policy Implications of Increasingly Autonomous Military Technologies for State Responsibility under International Law
- 2015 - 2019 Framework Contract for the Provision of External Expertise in the Field of 'Ex-Post' Impact Assessment and Evaluation - Lot 11: Culture, Education, Youth and Sport
The T.M.C. Asser Instituut has a long-standing record of carrying out national and international research and valorisation projects in the field of public international law, private international law and European law, either on its own or as member of an (inter)national consortium of partner organisations. Over the past few years, the institute has collaborated with many Dutch and international partners (universities and other academic institutions) to carry out funded projects for local, national and international stakeholders such as the Municipality of The Hague, the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Dutch Ministry of Justice and Security, the European Commission and the European Parliament, and the US State Department. Areas of expertise include: human rights, counter-terrorism, international criminal law, the law of EU external relations, international humanitarian law, environmental protection, international trade, international dispute settlement, and international sports law.
|Telephone:||+31 (0)70 3420300|
The database below provides a selection of projects illustrating the Institute’s fields of activity.